During this unprecedented global travel crisis, Vivaro Roatan has worked with all guests to move their dates to ensure they have a five star stay in paradise to look forward to when travel resumes. For new bookings, we have implemented the below policy. As a small rental business we do need to have strict policies. We also always want to work with our guests when needed. We recommend the purchase of CFAR insurance.
Flexible change policy for new bookings
We want you to book with confidence and we have implemented the following flexible change policy for all new vacation rental reservations booked from April 15, 2020 to June 31, 2020 for stays through December 15, 2020:
- $0 one-time fee waiver for changes at any time prior to your arrival due to a Covid-19 related travel restriction that makes it impossible for you to stay during the booked dates. We are not processing refunds to original form of payment at this time.
- We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance for all other reasons that may prevent you from traveling.
- If you do not immediately choose a new set of dates, the value of the cancelled booking will be held as credit for as long as you need until you do choose them.
- If the new booking dates have a higher value, a difference in price will apply and you will have to pay it by the due date of the last payment. If the new price is lower the difference is forfeited.
- After your $0 one-time change, our normal cancellation policy will apply.
Please contact us to change or cancel your booking. If you initially booked through a third party, please contact your travel agent directly.
Standard Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
25% if cancelled 6 months prior to the Check-in Date
0% if cancelled 6 months prior to the Check-in Date
Cancellations that are made more than six months prior to the arrival date will incur a 25% Cancellation fee. We do understand situations occur and cancellations might become necessary and unavoidable in certain circumstances. We do want to be as understanding and accommodating to guests’ needs as possible. Should you have an emergency and need to cancel your reservation, rescheduling will be allowed within 1 year of the reservation. New reservations must be made at the rate of your previous reservation. The subsequent reservation is subject to availability and may require additional fees if reserved during a higher rental season than the original reservation. The subsequent reservation CANNOT be split to be taken in several installments. The ability to use these days expires 12 months from the original date of arrival. There will be NO cash refunds due to cancellations with less than 6 months notice. We hope you understand our stringent cancellation policy as we are a small property rental business.
All cancellations/refunds processed via Credit Card will incur a 5% processing fee.
All cancellations/refunds will incur a $200 administrative fee.