Entry RequirementsWhen traveling to Honduras, it is mandatory to complete the online Honduras Immigration Precheck and the Honduras Customs Declaration form electronically.
1) Honduras Immigration Precheck (Prechequeo) Click Here
- Complete one (1) form for each person traveling. Please see the instructions below for assistance.
2) Honduras Customs Declaration Form Click Here
- Complete one (1) form per family traveling or one (1) form per person traveling alone.
- Starting Monday, March 27, 2023, all individuals traveling to and from Honduras must complete the Honduran Customs Declaration form electronically before arriving at the airport. If you’re traveling as a family, the head of the household can complete a single form for the whole family. This form is mandatory for both entering and leaving the country.
- Below is some info to help you complete the mandatory pre-check documentation, required both entering and leaving Honduras (though we never do it leaving and have had no issues). Print or have easily available on your phone the entry form and the customs forms for your arrival.
- Some Hints:
- For “United States”, go to “E” and select “Estados Unidos”
- Airport is Juan Manuel Galves
- Department is Islas de la Bahia
- For address use 1 West End Road, West End - there are no addresses on Roatan.
- You will receive a confirmation via email.
- Some Hints:
Highlights of Vivaro Roatan's FIVE Star Service:
Cleaning is INCLUDED multiple times during your stay. The pool is cleaned almost daily and an interior clean by our amazing housecleaners will help your stay in paradise truly feel like a vacation.
a variety of spices (what we and other guests contribute)
dish soap and dishwashing soap
snorkeling equipment and pool floats - what we and other guests bring and leave
we cannot guarantee mask and fins to fit everyone - they break over time - we can help you rent them affordably nearby.
big beach towels - please keep them on the property.
Shampoo and conditioner - To cut down on single use plastic we ask you bring your preferred shampoo, body soap etc. in reusable containers. There is one hairdryer in each villa.
Frequently asked questions:
Why do you charge extra for additional guests? We are renting the whole property, aren't we?
Our villas can vary greatly in the number of guests, sometimes hosting only one couple and other times 20 or more guests. We want our homes to be available to every group size and to charge one couple the same as a large group would not seem fair. So based on the villa, we include from 2 to 6 in the base rate, and then charge beyond that. In effect, smaller groups are given a discount off of what the normal rate would be. If you have a larger group, the rates you see for extra guests aligns with our normal rate for the full luxury house and the cleaning and upkeep that go into maintaining and turning over large luxury homes directly on the ocean.
What about the bugs?
Vivaro Roatan encourages you to bring or buy locally reef friendly bug sprays and sunscreens. Our favorite is Aegis - all guests start with a bottle of bug spray, and we can provide other natural products such as sunscreen and soap bars. That said, be careful when you first arrive to get a feel for how the bugs effect you. Use OFF Family at sunrise and sunset. Keep bedroom doors closed at all times to keep bugs out.
Can you drink the water?
All three Vivaro properties are on a cistern. The whole house is filtered. In addition, at the sink and the refrigerator the water and ice is run through an additional UV filter - you will notice the water is warm. We drink the water. Your group should each decide - anyone concerned should drink bottled water. If you do prefer bottled water, you can purchase gallons at the nearby gas station which saves some plastic.
Do you have paddle boards, kayaks?
Vivaro - Beachfront has paddle boards.
A local shop has rental kayaks and paddle boards - ask our manager.
We consider Roatan safe. As in our hometown, there is petty theft. We have many layers of security at Vivaro and have had no issues. We are careful to lock every door and close every window when we leave to protect our belongings.
At stop at Eldon's on the way from the airport is a great place to start. Smaller markets and fruit and veggies stands are in West End. ROA Mart is new favorite in the heart of West End Village - wine, liquor, snacks medicine, and grocery items. The gas station has an ATM, beer, snacks, pizza, sandwiches as well as bug spray, anti-itch cream, antibiotics, etc.